Artificial Intelligence Professional Course
The Short Course in Artificial Intelligence (AI) short course will provide learners with the foundation and branches of Artificial Intelligence, such as search strategies, knowledge representation and reasoning techniques. This course will also introduce a range of well-known techniques and applications in artificial intelligence, such as fuzzy logic machine learning, expert systems, natural language processing, and intelligent agents.
- Understand the importance of AI and its applications.
- Apply a range of well-established AI search strategies and knowledge representation techniques in problem solving.
- Assess a range of well-established techniques for reasoning with uncertain knowledge.
- Understand a range of machine learning techniques.
- Implement and evaluate a range of AI models and techniques for solving real-world problems.
Prerequisites and Target Audience
What will students need to know or do before starting this course?
- This course is structured in a way that it is largely complete in itself.
- Helpful but not required is familiarity with
- Linear Algebra, Probability, Statistics
- Computer Programming, preferably Python
Who should take this course? Who should not?
- Executives and decision makers looking for a comprehensive overview of the subject
- Professionals and students with a formal college education in Engineering, science, or mathematics